Tuesday 17 March 2015

Book review - Hazzard Blue by Tabitha A Lane (erotic romance) 5/5 stars

Hazzard Blue by Tabitha A Lane
M/F erotic romance 
5/5 stars

I wasn't quite sure what to expect with this book but I thought I'd give it a try anyway - I'm glad I did because I absolutely loved it!  Hazzard Blue has an unusual, interesting plot with plenty of love, lust, intrigue, mystery and some pretty hot sex.  This is an excellent debut effort from Tabitha A Lane, and I can't wait to read more from this author.


Synopsis
“You want to host a sex party in my house? What do you think this is, Mr. Hunt, Eyes Wide Shut?” 
Kathryn Hazzard needs a miracle if she's going to pay her huge tax bill and urgently repair Hazzard Hall’s leaking roof - inheriting the family stately home isn't the rose garden it’s cracked up to be. When salvation turns up on her doorstep in the form of gorgeous Daniel Hunt, can she risk her reputation by letting him use her beloved home as the venue for his high class and outrageous sex party? 
It's tempting. But then lots of things are tempting, aren't they? It doesn't mean they're good for you. Just ask Eve about that apple… 

Purchase at Amazon

Kathryn Hazzard owns a huge Manor House - and has a huge tax and repair bill to go with it!  When she's offered a big sum of money to hold a debauched party at Hazzard Hall it seems to be the answer to her prayers - but is it worth the possible risk to the reputation she's always worked hard to protect?

I really liked both Kathryn and Daniel.  Kathryn works hard to maintain the home that's been in her family for generations, and sacrifices her own life for it. But when the time is right, she really lets her hair down and is a fun, sexy woman.  Daniel is absolutely gorgeous, charming, and the kind of character you can't help but fall in love with.

The chemistry between the two is sizzling, with some really hot scenes.  The sexual encounters are steamy, sensuous and well written.

I don't want to say too much about the plot as I don't want to give anything anyway. Let's just say something happened that I really wasn't expecting!  It really amped up the excitement levels and turned the book in a new direction.  

Overall I really enjoyed this well written, exciting, sexy book from a promising new author.  Definitely worth five stars!


I received a copy of this book from the author in exchange for a honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment