Sunday 29 March 2015

Book review - Undercover by Kasey Millstead (erotic romance) 5/5 stars

Undercover by Kasey Millstead 
Erotic romance 
5/5 stars 



Synopsis 

In out, in out. I watch my cock sliding in and out of the club whore's pussy. My gut tightens, not with desire in the lead up to my climax, but in disgust. I squeeze my eyes shut, praying the image isn't burned into my retinas. I hate my fucking job...

When FBI Special Agent, Roman 'Oak' Drake, infiltrated the Zephyrs MC, he expected to find a lot of things - all of them illegal. What he didn't expect to find was the beautiful brunette serving drinks behind the bar at Club Z.

Willa Burke spends her nights serving drinks at Club Z. It's not the life she imagined for herself, but sometimes you don't get a choice; you just have to do what you can to get by.

Outside of working for them, she'd never shown an interest in the Zephyrs.

Until she met Oak. The tall, wide, muscled man with skin the color of burned caramel and eyes a shade lighter than melted chocolate.

She wants him.

He wants her.

She's good and clean.

He's good and clean pretending to be bad and dirty for the sake of his career.

When Oak brings the Zephyrs to their knees, will it also mean the end for Willa and him? Or, will it strengthen their bond?

Undercover is a stand alone novel with a happy-ever-after.
 

Purchase links 



Review 

Undercover is the first book I've read by Kasey Millstead and I have to say that I was really impressed by this author.  This book was fast paced, had plenty of drama, suspense, twists, emotion and sizzling sexual chemistry.  Undercover is the first book in the Zephyrs MC series, and I am looking forward to reading more from this talented author.

Willa works behind the bar at Club Z and has admired biker Oak from afar for many months, but thinks he hasn't noticed her.  Oak has definitely noticed the stunning Willa, but doesn't let her know as he isn't what he seems.  Oak, who's real name is a Roman, is really an undercover FBI agent who is determined to bring the Zephyr club down.  But Roman can't resist Willa anymore and claims her as his woman - but will Willa forgive him when she finds out the truth?

The suspense elements of this book are really exciting and kept me engrossed in this fascinating tale of love, lust and danger.  The romantic side of the story also kept me hooked as I really liked both of the main characters and I felt they belonged together.  I love a man who likes to talk dirty - and Roman was an expert at dirty talk!  The sex scenes were steamy, well written and added to the story.

I loved this book and can't wait to read Rad's story.  Undercover kept my interest throughout, surprised me at times with twists, and ensured I kept turning the pages right until the end.  Definitely worth five out of five stars.


I received a copy of this book in exchange for a honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment