Saturday 8 August 2015

Book review - Filthy Gorgeous Lies by Sophie Night part 2 - 4 stars

Filthy Gorgeous Lies part 2 by Sophie Night 
BDSM romance 
4/5 stars 


Blurb 

Cole Grayson has consumed my world. The fierce, soul-wrenching passion that sparks between us is impossible to resist. Cole satisfies my most exotic desires, my darkest fantasies…

And as I slowly start to glimpse the man beneath the fantasy, I realize there’s more to Cole than meets the eye. Underneath his sexy as hell exterior lies a man tormented by demons and whose secrets run far deeper than I ever thought possible.

But when my past and my present suddenly collide, my world is torn apart and I discover everything I thought I knew about Cole is wrong.

Note: This volume ends in a cliffhanger. Part Three will be out in a few weeks. 


Review 
After the big cliffhanger at the end of book one, I couldn't wait to read this book. This instalment picks up right where the first left off, and straight away the author takes on an emotional journey that is full of twists and turns. This is a short book, so as with most stories of this length, the pace of the story is quite fast. I would probably have preferred it to be a little longer and a bit slower paced, but it is still a very enjoyable book. There are many layers to this story, there are so many intriguing goings on and Cole is a really interesting character. This book ends on another big cliffhanger that has left me needing to read the next book now!

Lexi was left reeling by what she discovered at the end of book one, and in this part she finds out that Cole is hiding many more secrets and demons - including a big secret that is revealed at the end of the book. There were some twists that I wasn't expecting, and the author kept me on the edge of my seat. I can't wait for the next part, I'm sure that there are even more secrets and lies for Lexi to uncover.

I am really enjoying this series, it is exciting, full of mystery and secrets and it is hotter than hell. I find Sophie Night's writing style easy to read, and the story flowed well. Filthy Gorgeous Lies part two gets four sexy stars.


I received a copy of this book from the author in exchange for a honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment