Friday 7 August 2015

Book review - Filthy Gorgeous Lies part 1 by Sophie Night - 4/5 stars

Filthy Gorgeous Lies part one by Sophie Night 
Erotic romance 
4/5 stars 


Blurb 

I’m completely at his mercy, and I’ve never felt more alive…

I’ve always played by the rules. I’m the good girl, the responsible one. But when a mix up lands me in a stranger’s bed, I’m unexpectedly drawn into a world of domination, control and dark, erotic fantasies.

His name is Cole and he’s my every desire come to life–sexy and blue-eyed with a panty-melting accent that could seduce any woman.

From the first moment we met, our connection was intense and explosive. Cole pleasures me in ways I never thought possible. I crave his touch like a drug.

But he’s hiding something–a secret more twisted than I could have ever imagined. Now I have a choice¬–walk away from the only man who has ever made me feel alive or surrender to his darkest secrets.

Note: This volume ends in a cliffhanger. Part Two is available now. Part Three will be released in the next few weeks.


Review 



This short novella is the first book in a sexy new series, and it gets the series off to a great start. There is a lot going on here - plenty of lust and sexy moments, an intriguing dominant hero, a likeable heroine with a nice dose of mystery thrown in for good measure.  It does end in a big cliffhanger which left me desperate to read the next instalment. 

Lexi is waiting to meet an ex boyfriend when she first encounters Cole. He is gorgeous, dominant and very tempting. When a big mix up ends up with her in his bedroom instead of her ex's, the results are explosive. Cole is one big mystery wrapped up in a devastatingly handsome package. There are so many unanswered questions about him, which the author will hopefully answer in future books in this series.

I enjoyed this book, it's really intriguing and really hot. I will definitely be reading more from this author as I liked her characters and her style of writing. Filthy Gorgeous Lies part one receives four out of five stars.


I received a copy of this book from the author in exchange for a honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment